Children Matters

Disputes often arise within families when parents separate or divorce.  Of particular concern is deciding where children should live and the contact arrangements with the non-resident parent.

We are able to guide you through this extremely sensitive issue, with and without the assistance of Mediation, and act on your behalf in connection with the making of applications for:

  • Residence Orders
  • Contact Orders (whether it be supervised/unsupervised)
  • Prohibited Steps & Specific Issue Orders etc