Why do I need to make a Will?
- To ensure that your wishes are legally binding
- To enable you to choose & appoint the people to be your ‘Executors’ & who will carry out your wishes
- To appoint guardians for your children
- To protect your family
- To save Inheritance Tax
When do I need to make a new Will?
Your Will should really be reviewed at least every 5 years and also upon major life changes as detailed below.
- When you move house
- When you acquire more assets & you wish to make specific provision for a particular beneficiary
- If you have children
- If you get divorced
- If you wish to change your beneficiaries & what is left to them